[OM] RE: Visit to Oz (OT)

Subject: [OM] RE: Visit to Oz (OT)
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:55:19 +1100
> James N. McBride [mailto:jnmcbr@xxxxxxx] wrote:
> I've heard lots of arguments about the quality of beer in Oz.

I hate to admit it, but trying to get me to knock the top off
a coldie is like trying to shove a pound of butter up a cocky's
a**e with a hot needle. Not gonna happen.

Of course, I'm not sure if the Australian authorities are as
forgiving about my beer-dislike (I'm a bourbon - mmmm, Wild
Turkey, arrrrgllll - or gin - mmmmm, Bombay Sapphire, arrgglll -
man myself) as you zuikoholics are about my C*n*n-fetish, so
I'd appreciate it if you don't mention it to them. I might be
banished!

Doesn't mean I won't shout you all a beer though! As John suggests,
come on down!

Cheers, and you *do* forgive me the C*n*n thing, yes? :-)
Marc
Sydney, Oz