Re: [OM] Portrait shots

Subject: Re: [OM] Portrait shots
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:36:09 +0800
I do love the 50mm. My 28mm was always on for my travels, but I found it to not be my favorite lens, expect for a big scenery shot, and I have found that the 50mm f1.8 is very handy, as it can do portraits when I walk up close, and great for street photography. I love it!

The fact that it's very bright and sharp past f2.8 helps too.... The focusing is easy and smooth on mine, and those who shoot the "wonderzooms" look though my 50mm and say "WOW!! This thing is bright!" yes it is...

Adam, you have inspired me to do more portrait work with my 50mm. Thank you. I saw your "shorts!" picture, probably one of my favorite in your collection..

Albert