[OM] Portrait shots

Subject: [OM] Portrait shots
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:44:41 +0800
Saturday was the first time I used my 50mm/f1.8 for portrait shots. I usually use my 90mm, never tried my 50mm. I liked it a lot. The framing was good, and allowed me to walk pretty close up to my subjects, (which made them nervous, but oh well, they get use to it when you do it enough heheheh) But I didn't see much barrelling distortion at that distance like I always thought I would, the picture looked pretty flat at close focus, and so I think it should be nice pictures.
That's great...  you discover something new everyday...

Albert