Re: [OM] China suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] China suggestions
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:45:20 +0000
Cc: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sounds great Andrew.  I should suggest that the 24mm is superfluous,
and that you could probably get by with a mini tripod for macro work.
The trouble with close work is that you might forget to check the
focus just before you release the shutter, and if you are
hand-holding that is critical.

I took my newly-acquired 50-250/5 to Spain recently as my only
telephoto, and it was most useful.

Chris