RE: [OM] Day out with friends

Subject: RE: [OM] Day out with friends
From: "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 17:49:53 -0500
I've been a VERY HAPPY G2 user for a year, and I'd enthusiastically
recommend the G3.  Read Phil Asky's review on dpreview.com.  I was
initially underwhelmed by the G3, but after reading all the little goodies
and improvements that Canon has put into that camera, I'm sold.  Many are
really user features, not extra specifications.  Canon's really refined
this camera since the G1 and except for infrared performance, has really
hit the mark.

Skip