RE: [OM] Day out with friends

Subject: RE: [OM] Day out with friends
From: Mike Veglia <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 11:57:24 -0800
In a message dated 12/9/2002 Marc Lawrence writes:

<< I've been tossing up between the 4 megapixel Canon G3 (which'll use my
Canon 380EX flash with full E-TTL compatibility) and the 5 megapixel C-5050
for my first digital camera (the D60-suggestion causing my partner to laugh
hysterically, vomit up their own stomach, and then bludgeon me with my own
OM1, in repeating stages, until I retracted ;-) ) >>

I would take a serious look at the C-50 also. Meanwhile, next time your
partner isn't looking, the Fuji Finepix S2 looks sweet!

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com