RE: [OM] OT cars, was 50mm f2 vs 3.5 - now also 90 f2

Subject: RE: [OM] OT cars, was 50mm f2 vs 3.5 - now also 90 f2
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:34:02 -0000
Well I was going to bid on this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=801286891&rd=1

but as the ECU on my Audi S4 fried itself this weekend (no warrantee on it,
remapped non standard item) finances are suddenly very stretched.

If anybody is interested I have an english translation - very approx
'excellent lens in excellent condition with box' - and I could possibly act
as middleman..... I can then say to my wife "oh sorry dear, I did this guy a
favour but it went pear shaped abd I'll just have to keep it"