Re: [OM] OM-2 flash operation

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2 flash operation
From: julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 11:10:44 +0000 (GMT)
Not sure about "more certain". I think you replace the uncertainty over total
exposure with uncertainty about exactly when the shutter will close, and
whether you have "painted" all the relevant objects before it does.
Interestingly, in "the world of OM systems", Pangerl describes exactly this
technique in the flash chapter, just after extolling the virtues of TTL. He
says 'shutter on B'. This is in the OM2 section.....

Julian