Re: Re: [OM] OM-2 flash operation

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] OM-2 flash operation
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 08:04:43 +1100

> Roger D. Key <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> It seems to me that this 'feature' of the OM-2 means that one can use
> the
> OM-2 to take a flash photo of a large dark interior, where a T32 will
> not
> be powerful enough. One can run around flashing (!) the T32 at
> different
> areas, until the OM-2 has had sufficient light to complete the
> exposure.
>
> Would that work?

Should work fine for all the auto bodies as long as you get enough flashes in
before the shutter times out (e.g. you might not be able to get more than 2
flashes
in the 10 seconds of an OM-10).  Shutter closes when camera receives sufficient
light from the flashes.

Wayne Harridge

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge