Re: [OM] T32 question

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 question
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:07:12 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:30, "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Halfway through shooting a roll of film with flash, I noticed that I'd set
>it to 'manual', and thus all the shots I'd taken were at 1/250th, that being
>the default setting I use.

Since I am one of the first ones to get this post, may I suggest
that you tell us what camera body you were using with the T32?
It would certainly make a big difference if you were using an
OM-1(n) as opposed to an OM-4(t(i)).  And what the setting is on
the camera body.

I don't know what you mean by "normal" setting for the T32, but
from the information you gave, seems like you set the T32 to manual
(as opposed to "flash controlled auto") and the camera body is NOT
set to AUTO, so the body is not telling the flash to cut off and
the flash is not telling itself to cut off.  If that is the case,
then it sounds like perfectly normal (and expected) behavior.
Maybe there is something I am not understanding from what you said.
        -Dan