[OM] Olympus macro equipment on ebay

Subject: [OM] Olympus macro equipment on ebay
From: "DGB" <dgb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 21:08:13 -0000
Dear list - as a follow up to my message last week I have now put a further
selection of equipment up on ebay:

Zuiko 20mm/f2 auto macro - new in box
Zuiko 38mm/f2.8 auto macro - new in box
Zuiko 80mm/f4 auto 1:1 macro - as new
Zuiko 80mm/f4 close up lens - as new
Zuiko 135mm/f4.5 auto macro lens - mint with hood
Zuiko 35mm/f2.8 shift lens - as new in box
Zuiko 2x teleconverter - as new in box

My ebay user id is keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx.

I will be listing my extensive macro collection, complete with macro stands,
flashes, Lieberkuhn reflectors and incident mirror housings next week. A full
listing of what I will be selling can be seen at
http://www.keswickcumbria.freeserve.co.uk/olympussale.htm.

Best wishes to you all, David Brown

BTW I am in the UK but very happy to deal worldwide - I have bought and sold
many times throughout Europe, the US and Japan. My ebay rating is +136 with no
negatives or neutrals and I can accept PayPal.