Re: [OM] To buy or not to buy?

Subject: Re: [OM] To buy or not to buy?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 00:50:59 EST
In a message dated 10/31/2002 11:14:49 PM Central Standard Time,
VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I've made up my mind on it. I'll put the money in the OM4-Ti fund and
> wait for a good specimen to show up on Aussie eB?y.

I was not trying to discourage you from getting the OM 2S, just letting you
know what the down side is to this body.  If you can buy them for $160 and I
would suggest that number is in the range at which they are available, you
could probably buy 4 or 5 of them for what a good 4T is going to cost.  Put
another way, I have several OM 2Ss and a couple of 4s and the 4s seldom get
used.  Bill Barber