Re: [OM] ( OM ) Photos in galleries.

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Photos in galleries.
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 05:59:34 +0000
Thanks for your thoughts Brian (and for news about George S).  I am
trying to work out ways of supplementing my income with photography
(otherwise I might as well save money on film and just click shutter
releases ;-)) and some of your points were worth thinking about.

I live near Cambridge and in Jesus Square there is a small market on
Saturdays in which craftsmen sell their wares.  2 stalls have
photographers selling their prints, monochrome and colour, to
punters.  The prints are really good, being of the sights of
Cambridge, and well mounted; but I have often wondered how many they
sell.  I shall ask next time I am there.

Chris