Re: [OM] Teleconverters

Subject: Re: [OM] Teleconverters
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:23:56 +0100
I might as well add my 2 cents:

Kenko's Teleplus MC7 is very good. Also comes as a Macro 2X converter.
Vivitar Macro 2x is also very good, and gives good macro possibilities.
This lens also comes in other guises; I have a Tamron F-series SP that is
the exact same converter, and there are others(Panagor?).
Tamron SP flatfield converter is good for Tamron lenses, and their F-series
(macro and non-macro) is good for other lenses, such as OM.
Kiron 7-element has a great reputation too.
Komura was the first of the 'good' 7-element converters; I do not know how
they compare to more modern converters.

Roger Key