Re: [OM] [semi-OT] Hand-held scanners?

Subject: Re: [OM] [semi-OT] Hand-held scanners?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 09:55:19 +0800
I have a similar one (UMAX page scanner), unfortunately I have throw
it away two years ago. Try ebay to see if similar page scanner still
available for sell, they are mostly 300dpi and color. Forget about the
hand-held one, I had one ten years ago, never made a good scan but it
cost $220 at that time!

C.H.Ling