[OM] Different XA Question

Subject: [OM] Different XA Question
From: Tom Murphy <murphytj@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 18:33:27 +0000
Hi all,

I have an XA and I was using the self timer yesterday. When I tripped the shutter release the red LED flashed once and the XA beeped once but nothing else happened - no shutter release etc.

I have been having other problems with it recently - sometimes the XA won't fire until you close and then open the lens cover and this seems to clear up the problem.

It looks like I have a problem with the electronics.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom Murphy,
Ireland.