[OM] Following discussion of discontinuing of the OM series

Subject: [OM] Following discussion of discontinuing of the OM series
From: dolphans1@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 00:13:03 +0000
Hey Guys,

I've been around and have read the differing opinions of the discontinutation
of the OM series. A while back I tried to get a movement or campaign for many
of us to write to Olympus Corp in Japan to express our opinion and
disaapointment, but the response was not very well received to my surprise.

Anyway for those of you interested in doing so, take the time to write to
Olympus Corp in Japan.

Why should I invest into possibly going over to Olympus digital, when Olympus
Corp is willing to abandon their OM series.

Samuel Morales
OM-series User