Re: [OM] flash cord question (I'm back after long absence)

Subject: Re: [OM] flash cord question (I'm back after long absence)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:28:30 -0400
Or (on a 2N etc.) Shoe 4 and TTL Shoe Cord T0.6M (This cord has a ttl plug
at one end and a device that slides into the hot shoe)  Will also work with
a plain 2 and Shoe 3, and of course, PC, 2S, OM-4, 4T, 4Ti.
With OM-1, 1N, 10, G, 20, F and OM-30,  will provide sync for regular auto
flash (these models don't have ttl auto flash control).
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000