[OM] flash cord question (I'm back after long absence)

Subject: [OM] flash cord question (I'm back after long absence)
From: marcus <marcusb6@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:20:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Zuiks! I've been offlist for nearly a year due to
list volume overload. I'm actually taking comfort that
not much has changed, as I've really missed the
community here. Half the OT volume is spanking Larry
for his wicked ways, the other half is into beer and
black helicopters (us lefties have it that Hitler used
the term "new world order" and it was recycled by Bush
Senior early in his Presidency). There was even a
reference to the infamous Oben! Has Doris returned
yet? Anyhow, I want to use my T-32 off-camera with
either a -2n, -2s, or -1MD. What cord and connectors
do I need for which body? I would like to use it with
other systems, so is there a cord that jacks into a
standard flash socket (I guess the -1MD would need
this). Thank you all (you too, Larry) for still being
here.
-Marcus