Re: Re: [OM] 4 layer films

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] 4 layer films
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas" <cjss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 20:16:58 +0200
>> i have a 4pk of 100iso right next to me :) cheap film, hopefully will
>> get some use for
>> Leonids... if weather permits and i have the courage to pull a COLD
>> all nighter (can't stand the cold)
>>

>What is the prediction for the Leonids this year, better/worse than last
>year ?

The prediction is... full moon :-(

We'll see only the brightest meteors, and photography will be nearly
impossible, unless you shoot _a lot_ of film -- moonlight only allows short
exposures. On the other hand, slow films and/or lenses won't take faint
meteors at all.

Carlos Santisteban

<cjss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<cjsantis@xxxxxxxx>