[OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop

Subject: [OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:03:01 -0700
Don't leave Larry.
However learn to use more politically correct language such as
... rich software developers should be taxed to support the
   burdens they create for the educational system
... or a class action law suit should be filed against the robber
   barrons...

always remember only attorneys, judges, politicians can legally break
the law.

No I don't agree that it's okay to distribute software copies but your
posts on
non-zuiko have been helpful. Hang in there...

-jeff