Re: Ree: [OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop

Subject: Re: Ree: [OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 20:44:40 -0500
On Sun, Oct 20, 2002 at 08:05:31PM -0400, Larry wrote:
> Stephen Troy wrote:
> > >From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > >Subject: Re: [OM] Limited Time Offer:  Save on Photoshop
> > >Noticed Photoshop 7 here no cost or catch:
> > <snip>
> > >Or I saw Photoshop 6 also at no cost or catch at all:
> > ><snip more>
> > Thanks Larry.  I forwarded your e-mail to the anitpiracy department at
> > Adobe.  We'll see what they think about it.
> You're a real ****ing moron, you know that? What did I do to you
> personally? ****head.

Personally, Larry, reading the past couple of days' messages all in one shot
has convinced me you should be thrown the hell off this listy. It's obvious
you have no respect for others' property, and when someone does the right
thing and tells Adobe about the current couple of warez sites, you heap
abuse on them.

Get out and stay out.