Re: [OM] flash bracket advice/wtb/long ramble

Subject: Re: [OM] flash bracket advice/wtb/long ramble
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 01:32:47 -0500
At 06:29 10/16/02, Wayne Culberson wrote:

As always from John, a very thorough and helpful answer.
Thanks,
Wayne

Geez . . . thanks.

Been checking out a heftier camera rotator for the M645. The Newton camera rotating bracket works OK with it, but handles much, much better with the lighter and less bulky 35mm OM bodies.

Some searching lead me to Custom Brackets in Ohio. They make Mamiya's RotoCam bracket that custom fits their current 645 SLR's (the successor models to the one I have). Their "generic" version of the same bracket would easily work with my M645. Saw one in use this past weekend. One heck of a bracket! The owner was using an M645-1000S with a Quantum Q-Flash on top and a battery slab to power the flash slung over his shoulder.

-- John