Re: [OM] Photoshop 7.0 offer from Adobe

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop 7.0 offer from Adobe
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:32:12 -0700
As an Elements registered user Adobe has just offered me a copy of Photoshop 7.0 for $299 and they will include a book about using Photoshop (Classroom in a Book, I think is the title). Photoshop has always been one of those "one day, someday" kind of things for me with no sense of urgency to get it. This pricing looks good enough to make "someday" today. Any list members see any compelling reason to not go for this offer? Bill Barber

Sounds like a good deal. Cheaper than the offers for a new version on eBay. It will give you some added capability, if you need it. Elements is pretty good.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California