Re: [OM] Recent Works

Subject: Re: [OM] Recent Works
From: "Tim Chakravorty" <suchismit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 21:27:30 -0700
http://johnlind.tripod.com/oly/gallery/om157.jpg

Good exposure.  Just enough detail in the highlights, and no dark shadows on
the petal.
Looks like you bounced the flash off something on the right side to 'fill' in.
( I
could be wrong). From my experience such high-key subjects  are notoriously
difficult to
expose right without losing some detail in the highlights, and usually takes a
bit of
bracketing.

-Tim