Re: [OM] The Film is Developed, The Prints are Made, I Just Need to Get

Subject: Re: [OM] The Film is Developed, The Prints are Made, I Just Need to Get Paid.
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:41:44 +0200
On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:23:44 -0400
"Josh Lohuis" <josh1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> NOOOO!!
>
>      The second roll of Plus-X is unexposed.  I'm a fool, I
>      couldn't load a film into a camera. I think that film would
>      have yeilded some good shots too.  What am I going to say?
>
>  Josh-can't load film-Lohuis

Dunno what you are going to say.....except maybe propose to take the
photos again?

That's why bringing two cameras with the same film loaded, and
changeing between them between shots, is a good idea. At least, that
is my fail-safe mode, when there are "must have" photos and failure
is not acceptable.

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering