Re: [OM] The Film is Developed, The Prints are Made, I Just Need to Get

Subject: Re: [OM] The Film is Developed, The Prints are Made, I Just Need to Get Paid.
From: Benson Russell <snapper@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:13:58 +0100
> On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:23:44 -0400
> "Josh Lohuis" <josh1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> NOOOO!!
>>
>> The second roll of Plus-X is unexposed.  I'm a fool, I
>> couldn't load a film into a camera. I think that film would
>> have yeilded some good shots too.  What am I going to say?
>>
>> Josh-can't load film-Lohuis

My first and - please God - last experience of the film winding syndrome
occured when I'd just bought a second hand OM2 with 7 lenses + filters etc
etc, and was marvelling at the smooth operation of the OM2.

I was doing the 'David Bailey' candid bit at a family gathering and even
pointed out to my brother that the film advance was so smooth that you could
imagine there was no film in the camera....  doh!!!

I'd come clean and ask to re-shoot.

Ben Russell

________________________________

Ben Russell