Re: [OM] OM Soccer Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Soccer Pics
From: "Scott & Barb" <martlet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 04:55:28 -0700
Rich stated...
<<
Maybe you could even approach the local soccer organization/association and
get an OFFICIAL O.K. that would put an end to it.

One worst case alternative might be to back off and just use a longer lens,
monopod, tripod.

Don't just give up.

Hi Rich,

Thanks for your words of encouragement.  This season I have already shot a very
good "8x10 quality" soccer photo of my nine-yr old daughter - so I have relaxed
about the situation.

I have very few moments in life these days that match the enjoyment of using my
OM 2n at a kids game.  Corny as it sounds - I don't think life gets any better
than this. Our coach suggested I apply to the league for official staff status
- as my photos are finally good enough for that type of arrangement.  We'll see.

Thanks again for your reply.  I think I will look for a 300 f5 and try that or
prehaps go back to my IS-3 with the 300 extender.

Cheers

Scott

ps - took the family to see the movie Sweet Home Alabama.  Wasn't that an OM
that was raised by one of the actors at the end of the movie?  Movie rating
without OM content = B,  movie rating with OM content = A+