Re: [OM] 350/2.8 lensmount lock (and spare parts question)

Subject: Re: [OM] 350/2.8 lensmount lock (and spare parts question)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:01:56 -0400
350 2.8 is still listed in the price list, they have one new one in stock
OA, NY.  If the 350 has not been made for 10 years, the rep misspoke.
Everyone has been essentially selling old stock, right?  I mean, if you can
find a new in box 8mm fisheye somewhere, it was made more than 10 years ago,
but it is considered new and the manufacturer will warranty it for a year.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000