RE: [OM] OM4 vs. OM4t

Subject: RE: [OM] OM4 vs. OM4t
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 18:02:50 +0200
The champagne version can be quite a bit cheaper; my first one cost around
$180, and the second one $230. Functionally they are identical to the black
version.

Pity that there was no charcoal version.....

Skip wrote:

If you settle on an OM4ti, I agree that the black ones are a safer bet.  I
bought a champagne as a backup, mainly because they're much cheaper, as
that finish didn't wear well.  Many can be found in great mechanical shape,
but with lots of paint wear.  Don't discount that possibility.  I'd take a
slightly worn Champagne OM4ti before an OM4.

And if you get an OM4ti, get the F280, it has some real uses for daylight
fill-in.

Skip