Re: [OM] OM4 vs. OM4t

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 vs. OM4t
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 16:47:26 -0700
Roger D. Key wrote:

A good compromise could be an OM-4 with an OM-4Ti circuit board. <>

That's been my solution. I have one 4Ti and two OM-4 bodies that have the Ti circuit. I figure at least one of them probably has newer electronics than the 'real' Ti. The other issue is how heavily used the body is. Both of mine are in good enough interior and exterior cosmetic conditoin that I don't believe they have been heavily used; one should check.

Of course you do not get the Super FP flash option, but otherwise it is the
same as the 4Ti.

I've assumed one could buy a defunct 4T(i), swap tops, connect up the appropriate wires and have Super FP on a circuit converted plain '4' body.

Moose