Re: [OM] RE: OM-3T vs...

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: OM-3T vs...
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:41:36 -0700
on 10/10/02 2:21 AM, C.H.Ling at chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> [...]

The 'Leica glow' is the orange-yellow shade in the highlights of your
pictures... it comes from the glare of the flames of the money you burned
buying those expensive Leica bodies and lenses instead of buying someone
elses camera and lenses... <g>

Still doesn't make me not want them... one of everything...
--

Jim Brokaw