RE: [OM] OM-3T vs...

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-3T vs...
From: "svandenzegel " <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:39:27 +0200
the only answer... YOU NEED THEM ALL
An M6 to make street shots ...
And a OM3 when you need a SLR...
Then you need a supertechnika to shoot archtitecture and landscape...
and an old Rolleiflex ... just for the R. Doisneau feeling and square
compositions...

(and definitively no M7, OM4TI, and other auto stuff... just a compact PS in
your pocket like a mju... or a contax T3...)

just kidding...
even if I use all these...
Stephan