Re: [OM] Gunstock info?

Subject: Re: [OM] Gunstock info?
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 08:17:55 -0700
Hi Moose:

No one else wanted it either (heavy sigh).  I have a shelf of stuff too
good to throw out, too bad to use.  I will add it to the shelf.

For those who missed the first post I have a FREE Vivitar 28~105
f/3.5~4.5  one-touch macro zoom lens, with a badly scratched front
element. Other than the front element it is in nice cosmetic condition.
It still had the "passed" gold sticker, for instance.  It might be good
for someone teaching aa photography class, as it's a lens you could
safely pass around for people to look at. Please reimburse me for the
postage to your location.

Bill Stanke