Re: [OM] Gunstock info?

Subject: Re: [OM] Gunstock info?
From: "John Cwiklinski" <plinkochips@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 14:14:06 -0700
Walt wayman wrote:

I have one of these, which I use for macro work and occasionally with a
tele lens. I don't recall whether it came with any instructions or not.
If it did, I've long since lost them or considered them so unnecessary that I discarded them. I bought mine from Lepp and Associates close to 20 years ago and have found it to be quite handy. It works really well with a winder or a motor drive. If you've got any specific questions, I'll try to answer them.
<<

Are you supposed to hold it like a rifle? What is the advantage of a gunstock outfit? (i.e. stability?, Scare the bank teller?, etc.) Seems like more hassle than its worth (my 0.02 USD)

John Cwiklinski