Re: [OM] Gunstock info?

Subject: Re: [OM] Gunstock info?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 00:58:03 -0700
Thanks for the offer, Bill, but I save my puttering efforts for things I think I will want or at least will be valuable after I finish. Already got a 28-200 that's the same speeds up to 105mm and is in perfect condition. Smaller and lighter too, I'll bet. Anyway, I've already got 3 Tamron SP 35-210/3.5-4.2 as-is lenses with complementary flaws that have been waiting for months to be converted into 2 good ones and a complete pile of junk.

Moose

Bill Stanke wrote:

<>
BTW, this deal included a Vivitar 28~105 mm f/3.5~4.5 zoom lens.  The
lens is in nice shape, EXCEPT for the front element, which is pretty
scratched up.  The seller indicated that it was very soft.  The front
element is enormous - it is a 72 mm filter size.

If any of you DIY types (Moose?) want the lens, it is free to a good
home.