Re: [OM] shift lenses; plastic lenses; bellows factor

Subject: Re: [OM] shift lenses; plastic lenses; bellows factor
From: julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:42:12 +0100 (BST)
Don't know about this, but it seems a bit strange. From memory, the extension
available on the 50/2 is roughly the same as the 50/3.5, and since both go to
1:2, this would imply that the 50/3.5 also gets shorter in f. I haven't heard
that this is the case. I Could be wrong, or just plain ignorant, but something
seems odd! My samples are too deep in storage to get out and check. Count that
as my entry for "lenses that never leave home (but are not for sale"

Julian