RE: [OM] Repairing a 35/70 3.5~4.5

Subject: RE: [OM] Repairing a 35/70 3.5~4.5
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 22:39:05 +0100
You're right there David.  I get a lot of satisfaction from having
owned something that has gone wrong and which I have had fixed.

Chris

At 17:49 +0100 27/9/02, MacDonald, David (DPM) wrote:
I agree, the repair is definitely not overpriced for the work being done
it's just that with the current market value of the lens suggests that it
might not be cost effective.  However, as someone else has already said, if
you know you're getting a perfect condition lens at the end of the day
you're probably better off spending the money on the repair than on a second
hand lens which could be host to all sorts of new problems.