RE: [OM] Ultimate Travel Camera

Subject: RE: [OM] Ultimate Travel Camera
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 13:54:00 +1200
Hi folks

For me, the Zuiko 35~105 with either an OM2 or an OM4Ti. Very versatile,
enabling a good range of perspectives, and fairly sharp as well. Was my
standard travel companion for many years, and I've also taken many nice
shots from aircraft windows with this set-up.

My attention to this lens was drawn by a friend who did a long tour in India
with one on an OM2-SP; that's all he had as he was travelling light and went
to some remote places. Lost the gear as it was lifted while he slept on a
train..

Brian