RE: [OM] more macro questions

Subject: RE: [OM] more macro questions
From: "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:27:59 -0400
John & Mike,

Sorry if I sounded flippant about the whole light calculation issue.

If you're on a budget (which many of us are), or using MF gear, it's not
just as easy as my solution: "just buy this doo-hicky and your problems
will be solved".

I like John's suggestion to look at the Kodak photguides.  I have the
Master Photoguide and used it often for exposure calculations with my 4x5
when I had one.  It's a wealth of information to navigate the maze of
extension factors, flash guide numbers, and reciprocity failure corrections.

Skip