RE: [OM] more macro questions

Subject: RE: [OM] more macro questions
From: "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:48:03 -0400
Mike,

what "real" difference does it make?  The AE OM's TTL exposure will handle
the light falloff issues, right?  If you're doing macro with a manual body,
you're more of a man than me.  Or at least one with more patience.

Translation: I don't know the answer and I'm too lazy to research it,
preferring to throw hardware at the problem instead of figuring it out.

Skip