Re: [OM] Four Thirds System

Subject: Re: [OM] Four Thirds System
From: suchismit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:23:26 +0000
As much as I hate to say this, Olympus has for long been
eating the dust of Canon and Nikon, and after today's
revelation it appears there is more of that in the
future for Olympus.
As someone said that while all the major manufactures
were "leaking" information, Olympus had its lips
sealed. Of course ! There was nothing to leak !

Compact digital SLRs ? Has anyone seen the pictures
of the 'Four-thirds' on DP-now.com ? That thing is a
tank (!) and has a couple of ugly knobs on it.

I am not sure where Oly is headed with the "Four Thirds"
concept..

-Tim