RE: [OM] Four Thirds System

Subject: RE: [OM] Four Thirds System
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:12:45 -0400
That is the problem.  It is not ready.  From the looks of it, my guess it
will not be available until latter 2003 (again I hope I am wrong).  By then
I bet the mega Kodak will be about $3000 (as the Kodak is going to cause
Canon and Nikon alot of trouble).  Why would I get an unproven Olympus then?
Unless Oly isn't telling us something.  Unfortunately, it may be the case
that Oly will have to reduce the price of the Olydak so far that it will not
be profitable.  Then it will be the Olyduck (so go along with the Foviyawn).
I was really hoping for an E30.  Maybe one will show up, but it maybe a bit
late.  It would now seem that competition is hitting its stride.

-Bill