Re: [OM] zuiko 35-70F3.6 & 58mm filters & vignetting

Subject: Re: [OM] zuiko 35-70F3.6 & 58mm filters & vignetting
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 00:56:21 -0700
If there isn't another filter in the way, i.e. only one filter, why not just use a 55mm? Sounds like you don't have a problem with one on there and I've never had a problem with a single filter on mine. The step-up ring could be part of the problem. How thick is it? How quickly does it step up?

Moose

Tal Lancaster wrote:

So my question is does anybody know if 58mm should have been safe enough
size to step up to (if there isn't another filter in the way)?
Or if not, what filter size would you recommend to stop vignetting for
this lens?