Re: [OM] What lenses would you guys recommend?

Subject: Re: [OM] What lenses would you guys recommend?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 00:49:09 -0700
What pics do you find yourself wanting to take that you can't with your present lenses?
None? No new lenses needed.
Keep running into things with your back 'cause you can't get everything in th shot? Go wider and avoind falling in a hole some day. The image in your viewfinder just includes too much? Go tele adn avoid climbing fences. Just can't get close enough...... Oh yeah, that 90/2.5 is a macro, never mind. Like to wander around taking pics without a lot of equipment, lens changing, etc? Get a middle range zoom, 35-70 or 105 or 200, 28-85 or105 or 200. Think about size and weight vs. range.

Without knowing your style and interests, it's hard to be constructive. I bought my first OM, a pre MD OM-1, with a 50/1.8. My next lens was an 80-200. Something like that would still be my choice today with your set of lenses. Of course, threre are more choices today and I might go 65-250, 60-300, or some such. But that's just me, with a tele kinda eye.

Moose

Albert wrote:

I have a 28mm/f2.8, 50mm/f1.8, and 90mm/f2.5.

If I were to buy another lens, what length lens would you guys recommend?