Re: [OM] Film advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Film advice
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:18:00 -0700
This has to have been talked about again and again.. Everyone has their personal favorite, but what is the down and dirty advice or consensuses regarding the best chrome slide film available today for general photography....

Guarantee: No excessive HTML should be in this post, if so ?ban me forever into cyber hell.

<TEXTAREA NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60">OM1n,OM2n

Left in your html sig.

No single film. Velvia used the most. Thought I would transition to Provia F as a faster all around film, but not crazy about it. I am leaning toward Agfa RSX100 as an alternative. It looks promising. More color neutral and crisper looking than Provia. Seems to handle both pastels and bright colors equally well.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA