RE: [OM] Some very interesting stats....../Digital transition

Subject: RE: [OM] Some very interesting stats....../Digital transition
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:58:30 -0400
I actually rented a D100 for a day.  Wow!!!!! I am still concerned about CCD
dust though.  It takes amazing pics.  But for $3200 Canadian, I am going to
wait.  I can't wait for Oly either.  To be quite honest, I shoot mainly in
the 28-105 (odd 200mm)range.  So I am hoping that an E-30 will be there with
some improvements.

Olympus is strange though.  If you check dpreview.com, there seems to be
"pre-announcements" from the respective mfgrs. every day; except Olympus of
course.  I hope this means that they have some good stuff up their sleeves.

-Bill