[OM] 2 F280s with custom duo sync cord

Subject: [OM] 2 F280s with custom duo sync cord
From: plp@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:00:47 GMT
Cc:
While we're on the subject of duo sync cords, does anyone know
what would happen if two F280s were connected with a duo sync
cord?  I admit, it would have to be a custom cord, but perhaps
Clint or John would create one for a price.  Would the F280s
together give out twice the light that a single F280 would, or
would the OM-4Ti not be fooled and only tell each F280 to give
out 1/2, resulting in no better than what a single F280 would
emit?  My above scenario takes place in Super FP mode, of course.

Pete