[OM] New work on site - all OM! ;)

Subject: [OM] New work on site - all OM! ;)
From: "Robert Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:15:30 -0500
Well, I finally got around to making some pages of recent work.  I still
have  a lot of macro stuff that needs to be put up, but thesis is
crunching my time.

In the discussion of gainful employment with OM, it came to my attention
that some may not know the marvels of 4-layer film!  This stuff is a
life saver!  I can shoot in an interior without ANY filtration and get
great results from a mix of tungsten, fluorescent, and daylight.  Take a
look at the TWU page to see some results.  They may not be perfect, but
I was able to get all these shots in under an hour instead of waiting
until dark, flooding the space with hot lamps (and probably blowing a
few circuits in the process) and making double exposures for the
fluorescent and tungsten sources.  There is also one on the TWD page
taken near dusk that would have had the same problem - not to mention
all the reflections I would have had to deal with!

As always, I used the 24 shift, 35 shift, 85/2, 135/2.8 and my trusty
ol' 18/3.5 - couldn't get any of those bathroom shots in the Berry page
with anything else! ;)

All comments are most welcome, and feel free to contact me if you have
any questions.

Bob Gries
http://www.nothingrhymeswithorange.com/gries/index.htm

P.S.
I posted a FS list a few days ago with very few bites - are my prices
too high, or the economy just THAT bad?  I also forgot to mention the 14
day inspection period on all equipment.  I'd hate to have to go to uBey
with this stuff....