[OM] Re: B&W 400 film, need suggestions

Subject: [OM] Re: B&W 400 film, need suggestions
From: "Olympus List" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:40:01 -0700
I live in LA, and asking around, there are some places that do great B&W. I just bought 2 rolls of Delta HP5+, on a recommendation for a chick at Samy's. Albert. Doggre@xxxxxxx writes:
Albert, Do you live in or near a city of any size? There are at least two or three developers here in the Seattle area that specialize in B & W developing. That's where I would go if I were going to do B & W. Ask around. Maybe one or more of the developers local to you are good at it, have a reputation for doing good work, etc. Sometimes there's that one guy... Another option (besides setting up your own dark room) would be to mail it to a developer that specializes in B & W. Rich